Master course student
- City/country of origin
- Taipei, Taiwan
- Traveling, cooking and trying new restaurants in Tokyo
- Places You Like
- Spacious places with great nature
- Where for a big vacation
- What are your strong points?
- Able to fall asleep anywhere
- Music: what is some intense music for intense lab work?
- No music for concentration
- What are people in the lab doing?
- Doing experiment
- What was surprising about the suga lab
- very western lab in UTokyo
- Original motivation towards science?
- Curiosity to know better about the world
- A few words for future lab mates
- Knowing a little bit of Japanese will be helpful.
- Science is…….
- Diligence and luck
Education & professional career
- Dept. of Life Science, National Tsing Hua University, Hsinchu, Taiwan
- Dept. of Chemistry, The University of Tokyo
- "Manipulating Cellular Activities Using an Ultrasound-chemical hybrid tool."
- Fan CH*, Huang CH*, Huang WE*, Lee AA*, Ho SY, Kao YL, Wang CL, Lian YL, Tasuka Ueno, Wang TS, Yeh CK, Lin YC
- ACS Synth. Biol., 11, 6 (2017)
- "Spatiotemporal manipulation of ciliary glutamylation reveals its role in intraciliary trafficking and Hedgehog signaling."
- Hong SR, Wang CL, Huang YS, Chang YC, Chang YC, Pusapati GV, Lin CY, Hsu N, Cheng HC, Chiang YC, Huang WE, Shaner NC, Rohatgi R, Inoue T, Lin YC
- Nature Communications, 9, 1732 (2018)
- E-mail… huang"at"chem.s.u-tokyo.ac.jp (change "at" to @)