- October, 19th, 2018NEW!
- Our paper "Chiral Lewis acids integrated with single-walled carbon nanotubes for asymmetric catalysis in water" was published in
- February, 2nd, 2018
- Our Green Chemistry paper was highlighted by 2017 HOT articles collections .
- March, 25th, 2017
- 3rd International Symposium on Catalysis Toward Green Sustainable Chemistry (CAT-GSC-3) will be held.
- October, 26th, 2016
- Prof. Shū Kobayashi was appointed as the Honorary Professor of Hubei Engineering University
- July, 15th, 2016
- Mr. Io Sato (D1) won a Poster Prize in 20th International Symposium on Homogeneous Catalysis (ISHCXX).
- December, 15-20th, 2015
- Ms. Aya Suzuki (D1) won the student competition poster award in PACIFICHEM 2015（The International Chemical Congress of Pacific Basin Societies 2015）.
- December, 11th, 2015
- Prof. Shū Kobayashi was elected as Fellow of American Association for the Advancement of Science (AAAS）.
- June, 11th, 2015
- Dr. Tomohiro Yasukawa (Project Assistant Professor of GSC social cooperation laboratory) was selected as the finalist of 2015 Reaxys PhD Prize.
- April 16,2015
- Our paper "Multistep Continuous Flow Synthesis of (R)- and (S)-Rolipram Using Heterogeneous Catalysts" was published in Nature.
- March 31,2015
- We finished 2nd International Symposium on Catalysis Toward Green Sustainable Chemistry (CAT-GSC-2) in great success. We sincerely appreciate all participants.
- March 24,2015
- 2nd International Symposium on Catalysis Toward Green Sustainable Chemistry (CAT-GSC-2) will be held.
- January 25,2015
- It is the 40th anniversary of development of Mukaiyama aldol reaction.
- January 13,2015
- HP was renewed!