Synthetic Organic Chemistry Laboratory, Department of Chemistry, Graduate School of Science, The University of Tokyo
Recruitment of researchers and technicians
We are currently seeking researchers and technicians who are willing to work in the following research topics.
- 1) Development of recoverable and reusable polymer immobilized catalysts and investigations into their synthetic application.
- 2) Development of continuous flow reaction systems using polymer immobilized catalysts.
- 3) Analysis of catalytic reactions utilizing computational methods (catalytic reactions in water, reactions with immobilized catalysts, asymmetric catalysis etc.).
1. Research director
Shu Kobayashi (Professor in Graduate School of Science at The University of Tokyo)
2. Target person
For topics 1) and 2)
Researcher (multiple positions): Ideal candidates should possess experience in conducting research in organic chemistry or synthetic organic chemistry, and must have a minimum of a master’s degree in chemistry.
Technician (multiple positions) Ideal candidates who have experience and enjoy conducting research in synthetic organic chemistry.
For topic 3)
Researcher (1 position): Ideal candidate will have research experience in conducting research in computational chemistry, and must have a minimum of a master’s degree in chemistry.
3. Period of employment
Contract is for one year, renewable upon mutual interest.
4. Start date
5. Work location
Please contact us for further details.
7. Required documents for application
(1) CV (with photograph).
(2) Explanation of work history and achievement of your research (A4: 1~2 page).
(3) Your contact address.
We will close this recruitment when all positions are filled.