Dr. Takeaki OZAWA
Research and Professional Experience
||Research Associate at Department of Chemistry, School of Science, The University of Tokyo|
||Lecturer at Department of Chemistry, School of Science, The University of Tokyo|
||Associate Professor, Department of Molecular Structure, Institute for Molecular Science|
||Professor, Department of Chemistry, School of Science, The University of Tokyo|
||Professor, Department of Biological Sciences, Graduate School of Science, The University of Tokyo|
|2011||JSPS Prize (Japan Society for the Promotion of Science)|
|2005||Young Scientists Award from Minister of MEXT
(Ministry of Education, Culture, Science and Technology)
|2004||The Chemical Society of Japan Award for Young Chemists|
Analytical Chemistry, Protein Chemistry
Scientific Reports (Springer Nature), Editorial Board Member
Editor of Analytical Sciences (Journal of Japan Society for Analytical Chemistry)
Editorial Advisory Board Member of Analytical Chemistry (ACS Journal)
Advisory Board Member of Analyst (RSC Journal)
(1) Development of methods for imaging biomolecules in living subjects
(2) Development of methods for controlling biomolecules in living cells
- Protein expression guided chemical profiling of living cells by the
simultaneous observation of Raman scattering and anti-Stokes
L.-D. Chiu, T. Ichimura, T. Sekiya, H. Machiyama, T. Watanabe, H. Fujita, T. Ozawa, and K. Fujita,
Sci. Rep., in press.
- Spatiotemporal analysis with a genetically encoded fluorescent RNA probe
reveals TERRA function around telomeres.
T. Yamada, H. Yoshimura, R. Shimada, M. Hattori, M. Eguchi, T. K. Fujiwara, A. Kusumi, T. Ozawa,
Sci. Rep. 2016, 6, 38910.
- Optogenetic activation of axon guidance receptors controls direction of
M. Endo, M. Hattori, H. Toriyabe, H. Ohno, H. Kamiguchi, Y. Iino, T. Ozawa,
Sci. Rep., 2016, 6, 23976.
- In Situ Characterization of Bak Clusters Responsible for Cell Death
Using Single Molecule Localization Microscopy.
Y. Nasu, A. Benke, S. Arakawa, G. J. Yoshida, G. Kawamura, S. Manley, S.
Shimizu, and T Ozawa,
Sci. Rep.,2016, 6, 27505.
- An optogenetic system for interrogating the temporal dynamics of Akt.
Y. Katsura, H. Kubota, K. Kunida, A. Kanno, S. Kuroda, T. Ozawa,
Sci. Rep., 2015, 5, 14589.
- Sustained Accurate Recording of Intracellular Acidification in Living
Tissues with a Photo-controllable Bioluminescent Protein.
M. Hattori, S. Haga, H. Takakura, M. Ozaki and T. Ozawa,
Proc. Nat. Acad. Sci. USA, 2013, 110, 9332-9337.
- Cyclic Luciferase for Real-Time Sensing of Caspase-3 Activities in Living Mammals,
A. Kanno, Y. Yamanaka, H. Hirano, Y. Umezawa and T. Ozawa,
Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 2007, 46, 7595.
- Imaging Dynamics of Endogenous Mitochondrial RNA in Single Living Cells, T. Ozawa, Y. Natori, M. Sato and Y. Umezawa,
Nature Methods, 2007, 4, 413.
- High-Throughput Sensing and Noninvasive Imaging of Protein Nuclear Transport by Using Reconstitution of Split Renilla Luciferase,
S. B. Kim, T. Ozawa, S. Watanabe, Y. Umezawa,
Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA., 2004, 101, 11542.
- A genetic Approach to Identifying Mitochondrial Proteins,
T. Ozawa, Y. Sako, M. Sato, T. Kitamura, and Y. Umezawa,
Nature Biotechnol., 2003, 21, 287.
- Fluorescent Indicators for Imaging Protein Phosphorylation in Single Living Cells,
M. Sato, T. Ozawa, K. Inukai, T. Asano, and Y. Umezawa,
Nature Biotechnol., 2002, 20, 287.
- Split Luciferase as an Optical Probe for Detecting Protein–Protein Interactions in Mammalian Cells Based on Protein Splicing,
T. Ozawa, A. Kaihara, M. Sato, K. Tachihara and Y. Umezawa,
Anal. Chem., 2001, 73, 2516.