Manuel E. Otero-Ramirez
- Playing the violin, running, learning languages (Japanese T_T)
- Places You Like
- Northern Peru, Paris, Japan ☺
- Where for a big vacation
- Lima, Piura, Tumbes (All in Peru :D), Paris, Vienna
- What are your strong points?
- I don’t give up easily! Also, high resilience.
- Music: what is some intense music for intense lab work?
- Brahm’s Symphony 1, Rachmaninov’s Symphony 2, Linkin Park, Papa Roach.
- What are people in the lab doing?
- Working, walking, talking, planning, working, working…
- What was surprising about the suga lab
- The are so many people! And everyone seems nice, really focused and hard-working. It’s a really great place to work in.
- Original motivation towards science?
- I think I wanted to find something that allowed me to think and work in many different ways, coming up with more than one solution to a problem.
- A few words for future lab mates
- Let’s get along! Please help me with Japanese T_T I can teach Spanish! :D
- Science is ……
- A better way to understand yourself and what happens around you.
- Bachelor of Science-Chemistry, Pontifical Catholic University of Peru
- "Chemical Recycling of Plastic Wastes."
- M.T. Elgegren, G. J.; Ortiz, B. A.; Otero, M. E.; Wagner, F.; Cerron, D. A.; Nakamatsu, J.
- Rev. Soc. Quim. Peru, 78, 14 (2012)
- E-mail… motero@(@以下はchem.s.u-tokyo.ac.jp)