Naohiro Terasaka, Ph.D.
Project Assistant Professor
- B.Sc., School of Engineering, The University of Tokyo
Thesis advisor Prof. Tsutomu Suzuki
- M.Sc., Graduate School of Engineering, The University of Tokyo
Thesis advisor Prof. Hiroaki Suga
- Ph.D., Graduate School of Science, The University of Tokyo
Thesis advisor: Prof. Hiroaki Suga
- Research Fellow of the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science
- Postdoctoral research associate, ETH Zurich
(HFSP Long-term fellowship)
Advisor, Prof. Donald Hilvert
- Project assistant professor, Graduate School of Science, The University of Tokyo
- "Laboratory evolution of virus-like nucleocapsids from nonviral protein cages."
- N. Terasaka; Y. Azuma; D. Hilvert
- Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U. S. A., (2018)
- "Modular protein cages for size-selective RNA packaging in vivo."
- Y. Azuma; T. Edwardson; N. Terasaka; D. Hilvert
- J. Am. Chem. Soc., 140, 566-569 (2018)
- "A human microRNA precursor binding to folic acid discovered by small RNA transcriptomic SELEX."
- N. Terasaka; K. Futai; T. Katoh; H. Suga
- RNA, 22, 1918-1928 (2016)
- "tRid, an enabling method to isolate previously inaccessible small RNA fractions."
- K. Futai; N. Terasaka; T. Katoh; H. Suga
- Methods, 106, 105-111 (2016)
- "Recent Developments of Engineered Translational Machineries for the Incorporation of Non-Canonical Amino Acids into Polypeptides."
- N. Terasaka; Y. Iwane; A.S. Geiermann; Y. Goto; H. Suga
- Int J Mol Sci, 16, 6513-6531 (2015)
- "An orthogonal ribosome-tRNA pair via engineering of the peptidyl transferase center."
- N. Terasaka; G. Hayashi; T. Katoh; H. Suga
- Nat. Chem. Biol., 10, 555-557 (2014)
- "Flexizymes-facilitated genetic code reprogramming leading to the discovery of drug-like peptides."
- N. Terasaka; H. Suga
- Chem. Lett., 43, 11-19 (2014)
- "The RNA origin of transfer RNA aminoacylation and beyond."
- H. Suga; G. Hayashi; N. Terasaka
- Phil. Trans. R. Soc. B, 366, 2959-2964 (2011)
- "Crystallization and preliminary X-ray diffraction analysis of an archaeal tRNA-modification enzyme, TiaS, complexed with tRNA(Ile2) and ATP."
- T. Osawa; H. Inanaga; S. Kimura; N. Terasaka; T. Suzuki; T. Numata
- Acta crystallographica. Section F, Structural biology and crystallization communications, 67, 1414-1416 (2011)
- "Structural basis of tRNA agmatinylation essential for AUA codon decoding."
- T. Osawa; S. Kimura; N. Terasaka; H. Inanaga; T. Suzuki; T. Numata
- Nat. Struct. Mol. Biol., 18, 1275-1280 (2011)
- "Biogenesis of 2-agmatinylcytidine catalyzed by the dual protein and RNA kinase TiaS."
- N. Terasaka; S. Kimura; T. Osawa; T. Numata; T. Suzuki
- Nat. Struct. Mol. Biol., 18, 1268-1274 (2011)
- Room #2208, West wing, Chemistry Bildg.
Department of Chemistry, Graduate School of Science, The University of Tokyo
- E-mail… n_terasaka"at"chem.s.u-tokyo.ac.jp (change "at" to @)