JSPS Postdoctoral Fellow
- Travelling, reading, cooking, skiing, painting…
- Places You Like
- … too many to list!
- Where for a big vacation
- South America
- What are your strong points?
- I’m overly pessimistic... (I guess that counts)
- Music: what is some intense music for intense lab work?
- Can be anything from classic to pop.
- What are people in the lab doing?
- Wearing gloves and pipetting, or operating one of the many instruments.
- What was surprising about the suga lab
- That I only had positive surprises!
- Original motivation towards science?
- Resurrecting my pet goldfish.
- A few words for future lab mates
- Great science, great people, great lab!
- Science is ……
- like an endless wall and one is trying to find the door - blindfolded.
- Diploma in Chemistry, Technical University of Munich, Germany
- PhD in Chemistry, Prof. Donald Hilvert, Laboratory of Organic Chemistry, ETH Zürich, Switzerland
- Postdocotral Fellow, Prof. Donald Hilvert, Laboratory of Organic Chemistry, ETH Zürich, Switzerland
- Postdoctoral research fellow, The University of Tokyo
- "Active Site Plasticity of a Computationally Designed Retro-Aldolase Enzyme."
- R. Obexer; S. Studer; L. Giger; D.M. Pinkas; M.G. Grütter; D. Baker; D. Hilvert
- ChemCatChem, 6, 1043-1050 (2014)
- "Evolution of a designed retro-aldolase leads to complete active site remodeling."
- L. Giger; S. Caner; R. Obexer; P. Kast; D. Baker; N. Ban; D. Hilvert
- Nat Chem Biol, 9, 494-498 (2013)
- "Harnessing Protein Symmetry for Enzyme Design."
- B. Wörsdörfer; L.M. Henning; R. Obexer; D. Hilvert
- ACS Catalysis, 2, 982-985 (2012)
- E-mail… robexer@(@以下はchem.s.u-tokyo.ac.jp)