Dr. Natsumi NODA
Research and Professional Experience
||Postdoctoral fellow, Department of Biological Sciences, Faculty of Science, Hokkaido University|
||Postdoctoral fellow, Division of Laboratory Animal Science, Research Center for Bioscience and Technology, Tottori University|
Assistant professor, Laboratory of Molecular and Functional Bio-imaging, Faculty of Health Science, Hokkaido University.
||Postdoctoral fellow, Department of Chemistry, School of Science, The University of Tokyo|
Molecular biology, Genetic engineering
Development of photo-controllable probes and bioluminescent probes
- Dynamic Monitoring of p53 Translocation to Mitochondria for the Analysis
of Specific Inhibitors Using Luciferase-fragment Complementation.
N. Noda, R. Awais, R. Sutton, M. Awais and T. Ozawa,
Biotechnol. Bioeng., in press.
- Evaluation of an Hprt-Luciferase Reporter Gene on a Mammalian Artificial
Chromosome in Response to Cytotoxicity.
T. Endo, N. Noda, Y. Kuromi, K. Kokura, Y. Kazuki, M. Oshimura, T. Ohbayashi,
Yonago Acta Med. 59(2), 174-82 (2016).
- p62/SQSTM1 plays a protective role in oxidative injury of steatotic liver in a mouse hepatectomy model.
S. Haga, T. Ozawa, Y. Yamada, N. Morita, I. Nagashima, H. Inoue, Y. Inaba, N. Noda, R. Abe, K. Umezawa, M. Ozaki,
Antioxid. Redox. Signal, 21, 2515-2530 (2014).
- Hes1 is required for contact inhibition of cell proliferation in 3T3-L1 preadipocytes.
N. Noda, S. Honma, Y. Ohmiya,
Genes. Cells, 16, 704-713 (2011).
Books & Reviews
- PTSD: Brain Mechanisms and Clinical Implications.
K. Honma, A. Yamazaki, Y. Ootsuki, N. Noda & S. Honma
Springer, 137-144 (2006).